Sunday, September 23, 2012

Musings on a Saturday afternoon.

I have been abandoning this page for the longest time. But deep inside there's the ever imminent need to keep writing but I somehow I couldn't bring myself to do so. I believe most people who ever write call it the writer's block.

But I don't. 

You see, writers write for a purpose. Meeting deadlines, extrapolating minuscule political events, extending vivid imaginations to people all around and such but the most important point is to fulfill the purpose of the very being of a writer itself which is to inform. To tell. To share.

But I don't. Have anything solid or worthy to tell, I mean.

Therefore I am not experiencing writer's block.

I do, sometimes, have some far-fetched ideas that I think I should share. But unfortunately those imaginations have been hampered by me myself worrying over misconceptions and impressions. Thus I lost the momentum to create.

Have I become boring, my friend?



No comments:

Post a Comment